We want your Rest-A-Desk experience to be pain-free, from purchase to receiving to setup to use. That is why we partnered with SPAR, Inc. to provide on-site installation of your Rest-A-Desk.
- For each installation purchased (select Add to Cart below), you have one free initial setup and one later free break-down/re-setup at another location.
- The installer won’t leave until your computer is connected and your Rest-A-Desk is adjusted to your most comfortable personal preferences. Your Rest-A-Desk setup includes a 90-day workmanship warranty.
- On your scheduled setup date the professional installer will:
- Unpack the crate (delivered to house threshold or office loading dock) and move components to the setup room.
- Set up your Rest-A-Desk system, choosing the base hole set that suits your desired setup (left or right side of bed or recliner).
- Connect the monitor to the monitor arm. Connect the keyboard and keyboard tray to the keyboard arm. Set the arms to the column.
- Connect the computer, monitor, keyboard, and mouse cables. Run the cables through the appropriate arm and down the support column. Trim and insert cable covers on the support column.
- Make any final adjustments to Rest-A-Desk’s base or arms position in order to meet your ergonomic preferences. Double-check that the monitor, computer and keyboard are operating.